A collection of my digital products.
🎨 Procreate for Writers
"When my daughter was about seven years old, she asked me one day what I did at work. I told her I worked at the college - that my job was to teach people how to draw. She stared at me, incredulous, and said, 'You mean they forget?'" — Howard Ikemoto
Who is this for? Anyone who would like to add illustrations to their work. Primarily for writers who want to create sketches that will complement their essays and books. But also for people who would like to add illustrations to their next big pitch deck.
What’s included? The mini-course is split into two parts:
- Part 1 consists of a 16-minute video and slide deck that covers the benefits of adding visuals to your work + my favourite technique for creating effective visuals. It also includes a Notion dashboard with images to kickstart your drawing journey.
- Part 2 includes a 48-minute video demo and additional slides, where I take you through the 10 key things you need to know about Procreate. We also create an image together using Procreate's key features.
Buy it here:
📁 Content Management System
“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.” - James Clear
Grab my content management system so you can:
- Capture your best ideas and the best content you consume.
- Publish week in and week out, despite what life may throw at you.
- Avoid creator panic (not knowing where your next idea comes from).
- Get to a point where you write a newsletter in a couple of hours.
- Repurpose content for Twitter and LinkedIn.
Download it here: